[matilda] More proposals for Monday

dan at aktivix.org dan at aktivix.org
Fri Oct 14 08:44:49 BST 2005

Allo,

A while back there was talk of having the office space in the room next to the
hacklab.

I'd argue that we should think about actually using the hacklab for office
space, so it serves a double function.  There's an issue of security, but if we
could get hold of a locked filing cabinet I don't think that would be an
issue.

The hacklab itself is a very under-used resource - but a nice space that
*should* be used! - and unless we get a rush of people wanting to do things
there, it's only being used in any structured way on Thursday evenings.

So - hacklab / office space? Would need some desks...

See ya

Dan