[matilda] mural on basement loading bay doors

R&A robin_amparo at tiscali.co.uk
Mon Oct 17 11:32:58 BST 2005

Hi Gav,

don't worry about warriors girls...as long as they are beautiful and the
mural is well done.

If anyone wants to help with another mural (top, left staircase,
communal room of Art Collective), you're welcome, enough sort of
warriors boys for the time being: we've thought of a woman's face,
singing or shouting, on a tiny black square, chimney centre, (golden
over black, to begin with). This is also a small hommage to the ones who
were there before;

plus

the Matilda logo (just simple letters and a mole's face resting on the
capital M), preferably green on yellow.

cheers

amp