[matilda] tears of a clown...I can't update the wiki. Can someone do it for me?

gavin at cyber-rights.net gavin at cyber-rights.net
Mon Oct 17 15:33:56 BST 2005

Hiya,

Could someone add this group to the wiki. I tried and failed.
Because I am a clown. And I can't work computers.

The Clandestine Insurgent Rebel Clown Army - Sheffield Unregiment

"Play cannot be denied. You can deny if you like, nearly all
abstractions: justice, beauty, truth, goodness, mind, God. You can
deny seriousness, but not play."

— Huizinga – Homo Ludens

Embracing the dialectic of defeat with open arms and big flappy
shoes.

Be Rubbish. Join the Clandestine Insurgent Rebel Clown Army.

http://lists.riseup.net/www/info/sheffieldcirca

www.clownarmy.org