[matilda] family visiting for EF! meeting

rhubarb tartlet rhubarbtartlet at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Oct 18 23:25:14 BST 2005

hiya

as you all know there will be a meeting of the EF!
gathering '06 collective at matilda on the 29th oct.
there is a family of 5 coming to sheffield as one of
them will be attending the meeting. they've heard so
much exciting stuff about sheffield that they would
really like to stay for a week and check it out. they
were to be accomodated at brambles but due to
initiation of major work in one of our houses that
will no longer be possible.

they are two adults and three children, one a baby.

they want to stay from sat 29th oct to (sat?) 3rd nov.

they are very nice people...

CAN SOMEONE PUT THEM UP?

please let me know ASAP so i can tell them if its ok
for them to come.

ruth
xxxx