[matilda] are we going to talk about c90?

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Thu Oct 20 15:37:34 BST 2005

i hope by monday to be back to what is considerd to be me just had to
place a very dear friend paul wear 1973-2005 into this earth 18 10 05 it
has smashed my head a little it got to me sunady since then i have just
being doing my upmoust to deal with this news good to see over 150 people
from planet zogg headcharge others there not a dry tear in the church
followed was a good wake.

can i also ask we name the hack lab to the paul wear hack lab?

are we going to talk about c90 on monday?

0742