[matilda] Access to Matilda tomorrow at 6.15 & Matilda craft night

Lucy xlucyx at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 16:06:05 BST 2005

Will anyone definitely be at Matilda tomorrow from about 6.15ish or does
anyone have a key I can borrow? I need to make sure we can get access for
the craft group.

In case anyone is not already aware tomorrow (Sunday the 23rd) will be the
first craft night starting at 6.45-9ish at Matilda. There should be general
craft fun all round with some materials provided (knitting needles, wool,
jewellery making stuff etc) and most importantly I am making a cake!

Absolutely everyone is welcome, no need to bring anything and it's free. So
if you ever wanted to learn how to make things or would be willing to teach
others or just want to hang out and have some cake come along.

Lucy