[matilda] I wanna learn to DJ

gavin at cyber-rights.net gavin at cyber-rights.net
Tue Oct 25 18:20:02 BST 2005

I'd like to learn to DJ, too. I'm in for the workshop.

In return, I can show anyone who's interested how to use cubase,
ableton and general stuff on midi, computer music making and how to
do electronic music on the cheap using an old atari or amiga and so
on...

DIGITAL HAAARDDDCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORR-R-R-R-REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

- Gavin.