[matilda] announcements info

nickwiltsher at warpmail.net nickwiltsher at warpmail.net
Tue Oct 25 19:17:39 BST 2005

hello,

in the process of compiling the first announcements list email - should
be easy after the first time - but can anyone  answer the following?

1) what's the earth first meeting on oct 29? what time does it start?
2) what time is the no M1 Widening meeting on Oct 30?
3) Who's playing at the gig on Nov 1? time? tax?
4) ditto 15th and 19th Nov (less important i guess)
5) Should the IMC film fest (nov 24-27) be included, ie is it happening?

I've culled all events from the diary and wiki, if anyone knows of
something that's happening but not in either of those, let me know...

And should we make it standard at every event to have a sign-up list for
announcements email? we got about 35 addresses on Sat...

ta

Nick