[matilda] Is this a spoof or what?

R&A robin_amparo at tiscali.co.uk
Wed Oct 26 21:50:44 BST 2005

well do you call it spoof?

har har har... i was so shocked as yourself, steve, and suffered like a
beast until revealed it was a joke. I saw the signs (printed posters
showing this poor kitten inside a crystal bubble) against animal cruelty
on lamp posts in central Madrid (couple of years ago or even more). I
imagined the terrible pain of a kitten without space for limbs to develop...

well who the hell are "the boys at rotten"?

but regardless of how much language tries to disguise itself in slang,
or colloquial localisms, this is a shared (global) experience,

here between a bureaucracy supporter (Chris) and a non supportive non
bureaucracy soul (steve and myself), a mad woman in the attic,

amp