[matilda] Why Matilda was important to me

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Thu Oct 27 12:52:34 BST 2005

there is much i agree with what ben has written
however you will have noted a very real absence of urbanparanoia at monday
meetings we are writing an article that deals with our thoughts our
feelings about matilda and i could start now but now i'll keep my mouth
closed as i need time to think recover from the very wicked party on
saturday events following:

yes 0742 is agreeing it was a wicked party made all the better with kid
acne (i love his work) spraying up the blue boards across from us as i
stood on looking over sheffield on a sunday morning smashed out of my head
even the argument or was that a chat with with cuthbert made the whole
night and much of sunday one very happy moment these moments for me have
been few i loved the long lost film fest c90 from there for myslef matilda
has gone a little up its backside much of the time and that's why for now
it is not as important to me as ben finds it

however more of my thoughts if you are bothered http://www.peace.lowtech.org

http://barcode.deedah.org i'd also recommend you read here:

0742