[matilda] do we need any paint?

dougald hine writetodougald at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 11:08:16 BST 2005

"Due to a lack of funding SCRAP (Sheffield Community Recycling Action
Programme) is sadly winding down its Community Re>Paint project. This
project collected unwanted paint and redistributed it to those in
need.

We would like to finish the redistribution of our remaining stock of
paint as soon as possible. The paint itself is FREE but there is an
admin fee per order (£2 for an individual, £5 for a community group).
The maximum amount of paint you can have per order is 10 litres.
Priority will be given to individuals on low incomes.

You will have to collect the paint from our Earsham Street, Pitsmoor
premises at a specific time as the project is being wound down by
volunteers.

We have lots of types of paint available such as eggshell, satin,
emulsion, gloss, interior, exterior, undercoat and masonry paint in a
variety of colours. It's just waiting to be taken away so please
contact SCRAP on 0114 2758985 or scraprecycles at yahoo.co.uk if you are
interested.

SCRAP promotes recycling schemes to benefit local communities in Sheffield
Recycling Matters, 127 Spital Hill, Sheffield, S4 7LF
Tel: 0114 2758985 Email: scraprecycles at yahoo.co.uk
Company limited by guarantee no. 2236177, charity no. 1002780"

--
Dougald Hine
46 Alderson Road, Sheffield S2 4UD

www.dougald.co.uk