[matilda] Filthy Radical Show part 1

dan at aktivix.org dan at aktivix.org
Sun Oct 30 12:56:57 GMT 2005

Hey up,

You probably missed the first outing of the filthy radical show at 5 yesterday,
coz you're all feckless hippies.

Luckily, you get another chance...

So! This week we've got Cows with Guns, Nervous Bob, marksmen for the Met, the
Arches (an everyday story of munted folk), an interview with Bill Sykes,
regeneration officer, incitements to terrorism (in this case, burning down the
Whitehouse) thinly disguised as amusing historical ditties, incitements to kill
Steve Wright (we don't mean it! We love you really! Call an amblience! And
don't forget to equip it with a spachlier!), the utterly, utterly fantastic Ani
Difranco and the genius of Badly Worn Hat...

Seven mp3s - the hour-long show broken into 4, as well as Nervous Bob, the
Arches and Bill Sykes separately.

There's a vague plan to do one a week - we'll be on sheffield live's webcast on
Saturdays from 5 to 6... (although we may need to move past the watershed...)

OK honeys, quote for the week:

"Growth for the sake of growth is the ideology of the cancer cell." - Edward
Abbey

The Show:

Part 1

http://dakuhnm2.burngreave.net/frs/FRS1uncut%20_part1.mp3

Part 2

http://dakuhnm2.burngreave.net/frs/FRS1uncut_part2.mp3

Part 3

http://dakuhnm2.burngreave.net/frs/FRS1uncut_part3.mp3

Part 4

http://dakuhnm2.burngreave.net/frs/FRS1uncut_part4.mp3

Sketches:

1. Nervous Bob: Marksmen for the Met

http://dakuhnm2.burngreave.net/frs/NervousBob.mp3

2. The Arches - an everyday story of munted folk

http://dakuhnm2.burngreave.net/frs/TheArches_Episode1.mp3

3. Bill Sykes - regeneration officer

http://dakuhnm2.burngreave.net/frs/BillSykes_Regeneration_Officer1.mp3

p.s. Construction criticism greatly appreciated! And, wanna get involved...?