[matilda] Publicising Matilda

R&A robin_amparo at tiscali.co.uk
Mon Oct 31 21:37:05 GMT 2005

Thank you for mentioning this issue:
I feel a lack of communication here (coming from me might seem funny,
but it isn't). In fact, persons like the art space collective, where i
consider myself included, do not hold regular "official" meetings, which
is increasingly leading to confusion, at least from my point of view.

This lack of communication also embraces the wiki thing: you are welcome
to use all pages for art05 and artkollective, and art05literarytexts,
which i have created including lots of links to other people's stuff,
and i appreciate you realise that the section exists and IS a good link
as it is, so 0742 can use this too. In fact, i would feel that all this
wiki work will be neglected and ignored, sort of, if never used again on
the new matilda website. (and the other existing pages, logos,
matildavision by helen, etc etc).

I am glad that Ben finally managed to get a good idea on how to guide
visitors , as he seemed skeptical about it before. Again, due to my lack
of proficiency in spoken colloquial Sheffield language, often feel that
skepticism hangs around myself and my own performance. Like many others,
I have facilitated things to happen, without me stepping into the
spotlight. But then not to be taken into account sometimes, does hurt.
But people will judge by themselves i hope. Eventually everyone's
actions will show.

Talking again about inclusivity and stuff, reluctantly i need to endorse
some kind of policy in relation to the use or abuse of the rooms.
However, i can't explain this in public, neither on list nor at large
meeting.

best wishes

Amp