[matilda] Re: Facilitation

cuthbert at riseup.net cuthbert at riseup.net
Thu Sep 1 09:26:54 BST 2005

By the way the second matilda meeting we had was facilitated by someone
from outside the group so it is not all that unusual.  Plus jason is a
skilled faciliator, although he hasnt been involved in matilda for as long
as others he is quite well known and think we should be happy to have him
in the group.

from
cuthbert