[matilda] Re: Facilitation

gavin at cyber-rights.net gavin at cyber-rights.net
Thu Sep 1 17:32:37 BST 2005

Yes, the faciliatator is there to...well, faciliatate. They aren't
meant to be giving their views and so on, unless they do so NOT as
facilitator. Their job is to help the group move towards consensus.

Which is why someone from outside the group is quite handy
sometimes, though it of course helps if they're sympahtetic to the
group's aims.