[matilda] Cafe/Hacklab/anyone want a really good mural?

gavin at cyber-rights.net gavin at cyber-rights.net
Fri Sep 2 15:35:03 BST 2005

Hello,

My friend Graham is coming over from Leeds. He is a hip urban
artist, man. He's up for painting a mural at MATILDA. You can see
what he does here:

http://www.armyofcats.com/art/gallery.htm

Given the confusion over the basement mural, I'm doing things this
way. If people wanna look at the site above and then email me if
they want him to do something in their collective's space, that
would be ace. Any suggestions for spaces that might need decorating
would also be gratefully received. Otherwise, I think It'll be the
library space, or the stairwells or something like that. He can
come over on the 9th or 16th Sept.