[matilda] facilitation: please read this

R&A robin_amparo at tiscali.co.uk
Mon Sep 5 09:09:02 BST 2005

Dear Ruth,

believe it or not, i can't still "put a face" to your email signature
and/or proper name. I daresay the opposite is also true: ie you can't
identify my name with a Matilda's person's face.
That's why i think it important, following and not diverting from your
statements below about the facilitation workshops, and from Jason's
remarks, that we are all given the role of facilitator at least once in
a blue moon;), so that we can all learn from practice.
Then perhaps also a workshop could be arranged to take place at Matilda,
if you want to look after this topic...

Cheers and thanks for this opportunity

Amp

One of their members came to sheffield recently and
ran a workshop about facilitation. I think i can speak
for all of us who attended in saying it was useful and
inspiring and would encourage further workshops for
more people (which seeds for change will happily run
for us free/for travel costs).

I think it would be really helpful to us as a group to
  be more informed about concensus decision making,
what it is, and how it works well.