[matilda] Minutes of Monday meeting 5th Sept

gavin at cyber-rights.net gavin at cyber-rights.net
Mon Sep 5 21:10:21 BST 2005

UPCOMING/NEW STUFF:

Someone proposed doing decor for parties, and possibly parties in
the future.

There would be a infrastructure meeting on Wed at 7.00pm, with
people from each collective, as far as possible. This would mean
things were prepared for Friday's event.

Someone proposed a party. People thought the 29th was the best
date, but there was some issue that there was a meeting that day
with people staying over. We decided that we could put some people
up elsewhere if they needed peace and quiet.

PROPOSAL: Punk gig on 14th and 15th Nov.

No Borders event on 9th: we need people to come along before 7th to
help set up, commit to being on the door and so on (there is a sign
up sheet), and be around the day after to clean up.

OTHER THINGS:

We need the two upstairs toilets fixing. Preferably before Friday.
The sink is off the wall.

Facilitation workshop: it was suggested to have another
facilitation workshop, and leaflets on facilitation were passed
round. One will be organised and proposed at the next meeting.

Hacklab: Is allllmost up and running. There's an email summary on
the hacklab mailing list. What will they do about doors and locks
for the hacklab? To be discussed at the infrastrucutre meeting.

Indymedia working weekend 23rd-25th Sept: People staying over,
doing 'stuff with computers' during the day. Cafe collective to
discuss whether they can provide food for this.

KEYS: List made of how many keys there SHOULD be. There are two
keys missing. The general key and the gig collective key. Wrists
were slapped.

Original general key to be put somewhere safe for emergencies.

PROPOSAL: Email callout on list for missing keys.

PROPOSAL: Hacklab, gig collective, cafe and general key to be cut
AND CLEARLY LABELLED. That's 4 keys.