[matilda] Comrade Temp - Accomodation !

Our Means futuretech68 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 13 14:19:39 BST 2005

Hiya, some of you may know me im the 23 yeard old guy from Milton Keynes, well im planning to move to Sheffield, to get involved with Matilda etc im on the Sheffield property shop waiting list, and have contacted housing association, private landlords, with no luck so far the distance and price of living in MK makes it harder to get a place to live, its dam hard me living in Milton Keynes and trying to find housing in Sheffield, it being a 2 and half hour journey away and £ 23.00 return, especially when im claiming welfare.

So if anyone,can offer me temporary accomodation for around a month, Matilda SC ... ETC ETC, before i find my own place contact my home number on:

01908 - 506652

Im not on the email list this is one off email.

Yours Hopefully !

James Hadfield