[matilda] Re: Comrade Temp - Accomodation !

Mr Jase Malgod spodulike at freeuk.com
Wed Sep 14 16:34:11 BST 2005

If this is a suggestion that someone crashes permanently at Matilda then
that is something that hasn't been discussed as far as I know. At the moment
there is a general guidance that people from relevant collectives are around
and taking responsibility when people are crashing over. Also there is the
matter of keys. And finally, I'm sure a few people would like to crash at
Matilda on a fairly permenant basis, so again, I think this needs further
discussion before we could offer a space.

Sure there are people and places around shef that may be able to offer a
space but would imagine it's a little difficult to commit without meeting
James first. Maybe if James could come up and just stay for a couple of days
on a sociable w/end including a thursday or monday to get to know people?

I don't know nowt really tho' so other views welcome, cheers,

Jason