[matilda] Re: Comrade Temp - Accomodation !

Amparo P Gutierrez amparo2yo at telefonica.net
Wed Sep 14 17:01:08 BST 2005

I think also that would need to be decided collectively; but in the
meantime, something (friendly) had to be told to him (James from MK).
If we are getting more enquiries like that one, i mean...something like
a blueprint could be prepared.
If he wants to stay 1 month (!) then some cleaning chores would be "a must".

So please just don't get offended if my emails sometimes sound a bit too
snappy. ;)

Amp