[matilda] Re: Minutes of Monday Meeting

R&A robin_amparo at tiscali.co.uk
Wed Sep 14 17:27:35 BST 2005

> - Womens Space - i'm afraid I can't describe which room was proposed
> without pointing...
This shows the need to get some planning plans (from Sheffield Howden
House for instance) so we can spot any room.

I think this would need further discussion : a women only space would be
OK, imho, if supplemented by suggested policy to raise quota of involved
public roles (which is not 50% right now). So it is a different matter
altogether. Would you think that jewelry, rebel- make up and fashion,
etc. would be actions for a women only space? I wouldn't like to be thus
ghettoed but perhaps it will turn up differently. Why can't you talk
about cool stuff anywhere?

Womens health group OK.
amp

permanent women only space.  Also a proposal for