[matilda] temp accomodation for James

rhubarb tartlet rhubarbtartlet at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Sep 15 17:06:37 BST 2005

 The fact that it had been agreed that people could
not live at Matilda has already been explained to
James.

I understand that he experiences some confusion over
such issues as i told him very clearly a number of
times he could not stay at brambles. A few weeks later
he later phoned me and asked if he could stay for 4 to
8 weeks.

I think it would be great if someone were to offer him
some temporary accomodation. But i really think it
must be an individual who is prepared to take that on
as their responsibility. I don't think it is
apropriate for James to become the responsibility of
the whole group; one of the reasons its not a good
idea to have people living at matilda (amongst
others).

I spent some time trying to help James sort out his
housing sittuation while he was in sheffield before,
as he ended up staying at brambles for a few days.
If anybody thinks they might be up for having James to
stay for a bit i would be happy to chat to them about
my experiences and thoughts on the matter.

ruth
xxxx