[matilda] Re: Defining Matilda

Mr Jase Malgod spodulike at freeuk.com
Tue Sep 20 13:24:07 BST 2005

I can't go tomorrow as doing other things, I really do like what is below
and would be very happy if something like it is adopted for Matilda although
appreciate much discussion will be needed. I find the PGA hallmarks a little
long and prescriptive so think the summation is an improvement if anything.
Hope it is a good meet.

Cheers,

Jason