[matilda] what is matlida the defanition..

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Wed Sep 21 15:13:11 BST 2005

if we are to look at this from the perspcetive of open source it is ever growing
ever changeing therefor more of a challange to the likes of microsoft because
they can not give hackers like meself a defantion because me free i follow no
guidelines ie rules me more on the flow such as information technolagy is and
has to be by its very defantion what is it with radicals anarchist socalist
communist etc that there is a deep desire within for defenation to define one
self as against what about being for? there is a lot i see in this world i
dislike very much howver as age creeps upon me i read liston more than i have
ever done i find my self not so much against these days but looking towords
love as an inserection now thats one fucking defenation we have not talked
about how about the main defanition of matlida is to give love and there for
get it back the more you give to more you get back now thats fucking radical
lets put love on this agenda

0742