[matilda] 4 proposals: 1 - matilda seminars

dan at aktivix.org dan at aktivix.org
Thu Sep 22 09:49:48 BST 2005

Hi Gavin,

Sorry - I meant to acknowledge that you were already sorting something, and
totally forgot.  Twould be good to talk about how it'll all work together.  We
could knock up a joint flyer to get more people along...

We must be able to come up with something more appealing than seminar...!?

Dan
---

Quoting gavin at cyber-rights.net: