[matilda] proposal 3: writing workshop - again

dan at aktivix.org dan at aktivix.org
Thu Sep 22 10:15:28 BST 2005

Allo

Re-starting an old one that never got off the ground - there seems to be more
energy for it this time.

3: Writing workshop - for publishing to Indymedia, and making a MATILDA zine (or
other rag...)

Most of the details prepared for the Indymedia writing sessions can still be
used:

http://docs.indymedia.org/view/Local/ImcUkSheffieldWriters

Aims (some removed):

*  A co-operative space to write about the city of Sheffield and the wider
world

* To support each other by sharing ideas and writing and IT skills

* To be a forum for ongoing research and more in depth stories, encouraging
collaboration.

For a zine, I think the set of styles we write in can be broadened - comment
bits, art, mad ranting - be creative.

Right... I'll propose these three on Monday, then think about dates.  They'll
probably happen fortnightly.

love

Dan