[matilda] Secret plans revealed

dan at aktivix.org dan at aktivix.org
Sat Sep 24 10:50:30 BST 2005

Allo

Damn, rumbled! Yes, I am in fact a Dark Lord of the Sith - the one you Jedi scum
have been hunting.  But your feeble powers are no match for the dark side of
the force!

I control everything from my secret tower high in MATILDA - which is, in fact, a
fully operational battle station.  (Curls down corners of mouth sinisterly...)
Did you really think you could destroy the Empire with your pitiful little
rebellion? Haha Haaa!

If only you knew the POWER of the dark side... Hahahah haa haaaa! (Rubs hands
with glee and waggles fingers menacingly...)

Oh, and I'm also an MI5 informer (it's good money, don't knock it! Building
death stars is expensive - the last one took me 5000 years to save up for and
then you lot blew it up!)

Oh, hang on: I'm really getting my realities mixed up here somewhere...

(Someone please tell me to stop abusing the list, I can't help myself!)

love
Dan
---
Amp:

I do apologize for being too spiky, we are all learning by this shared
experience something more about the open source spirit, but,
nevertheless, each has their own ways, including ways of learning,
making mistakes, going ahead..  but... sometimes you have also sounded
very snappy, even arrogant, like "hey dan, look at this idea-proposal,
etc." but then everything seems to have already been planned imagined or
performed by Dan, and of course better, and other details, which tend to
make communication uncomfortable so perhaps you also have to learn the
open source spirit of cooperation and not so much stamping on other
persons': some may need to feel accepted and welcome, not only
tolerated...anyway, without self criticism there is little advancement.
If the other person has to say "sorry" everytime because you may feel
offended (!), then that's no way to learn;)

But definitely, with so much space available, projects at least need not
interfere.