[matilda] Coupla agenda items...

R&A robin_amparo at tiscali.co.uk
Mon Sep 26 22:21:19 BST 2005

I am sorry but don't know how to do it because my system clock seems to
be correct showing right time and day; but promise not to intrude too
much on your inbox: my cyber-personality tends to appear spiky and
snappy, when my true nature is rather shy and peaceful;

Guess will accept hacklab's generous invitation to further learning...