[matilda] another fucking attack upon me this time from joe

Chris Malins chrismalins at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 17:40:01 BST 2005

Maybe if, once again, all parties concerned could moderate their
language while still expressing themselves freely, we could have a
little more harmony. My feeling is that each of the communications
concerned was liable to cause some annoyance to people, and that the
first one in particular took an unnecessarily accusatory tone. It seems
unfortunate that while defending freedom of speech we should be
condemning people for expressing their own feelings, maybe you could
mull on that. The tone of the first email prompted the second, which was
in context not an unreasonable statement of position. Lets try not to
start these arguments off if we can avoid it, it will save everyone some
time.

Chris