[matilda] another f**king attack upon me this time from joe and now dan

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Tue Sep 27 17:58:13 BST 2005

dan wrote
I strongly, strongly recommend that no-one responds to any of this.
are you saying i have no rightn to defend myself?

J responded earlier today - just say no! Find a happy place inside and let
it flow over you!

let what flow over you? i have a right to say how one is feeling.

It's been all of a week since last attention got M-focused.  Don't let's
start it again.

there you are againe useing my f##cing name on list yes you have provoked
me why will not people reply to your violance dan? but ban myself for
mine? meny people have said to they feel you broke the rules as it would
be with you attack upon me last week i said let it go as i did not desire
to play your game of it becomeing focused on me as this is not what i
desire.

will people talk about your acts of agreshon and violance towords myself
of course not because like myself they have no desire to for this to
become focussed upon me and play your game.

however now i will and i ask for the next meeting to consider what to
about your level of agreshon and violace towords myself as a person
involved in the matilda collective

there you are dan you have re focussed it back upon to myself

0742