[matilda] Re: c90/ ticketing and fixed event prices

fabian fab at in-no.org
Tue Sep 27 18:54:41 BST 2005

Hi there...
> There will be no tickets in advance and
> it will be pay on the door. There will be a concessionary price
> slightly lower than the usual price.

Sorry, just got back to mail: I think that's fine as most concerns were
about the advance selling...
Can people also OK that we are making sure, that C90 will meet their
target of £700 with the help of bar-money if necessary?

> they can propose a meeting
> to amend the 'guidelines for putting on an event' that's on the
> wiki, and add a door pricing policy to it:
>
> https://wiki.sheffieldsocialforum.org.uk/Events_blueprint

there is gonna be a meeting on coming Thursday, 7.30 ...it is mainly to
arrange practicalities for c90 Party (bar, security, people from matilda
attending), but also to decide a date for a new meeting of the party
collective to further discuss coming parties (29th Ocotber NTA
benefit/26th November Indy Benefit) and the blueprint...

Thanks to Gav.  for talking to c90 about this and sorting it out...

F.

--
_:/^/<>