[matilda] Re: c90/ ticketing and fixed event prices

gavin at cyber-rights.net gavin at cyber-rights.net
Tue Sep 27 19:03:28 BST 2005

>Can people also OK that we are making sure, that C90 will meet
>their
>target of £700 with the help of bar-money if necessary?

I think this would be a nice thing to do, so they don't lose money.
It is already agreed as a possbility in the 'blueprint for doing
gigs' to help out artists with high costs to cover.

Also, c90 they have helped out at the no borders party. They've
also agreed to help out at another benefit gig for the 'no widening
m1' campaign. It also shouldn't take much money, I think. The c90
crowd are a drinking and nodding to the music crowd, not a dancing
all night crowd, so we'll make enough on the bar anyhow.

Oh, and the meeting on Thursday should do a (vague, flexible)
gig/party definition, so we know which collective deals with what.
This c90 is a gig not a party. Although it uses electronic
instruments, there will be specific artists each playing a set of
their music.