[matilda] what is going on here..... agenda item for 3.10.05

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Wed Sep 28 13:20:07 BST 2005

joe wrote
I don't quite see what this has to do with egos? There is a man who
constantly attacks members in a collectively run space with paranoid
accusations. When is enough, enough?

who have i attacked, what is your allegation if you are makeing such
allegation then back them up.

no i had the feeling due to mess that was about ie c90 i had the thought
and feeling some people in the collective was seeking an opertunaty
because of said mess to ensure the c90 event did not happen that was just
my feelings no paranoia etc.

however i was proven wrong and it was just the concern over the security
of matilda where the missunderstanding happend.

joe you are the person along with dan who constantly attacks myself as
said to dan and now to list i ask this becomes an agenda item on monday as
i do not feel it right you or dan place me in this place of fear either
from physcial assault ie dan the other week who i feel would have hit me
if rose had not stopped him doing so and though joe your attacks have just
been verball when will they get physical?

joe you are well out of order for your verbal attack upon me on this list
i was just replying expressing my feelings on a open list then you make
out i was being paranoid etc enough is enough indeed therfore with respect
i ask this brought to the meeting on monday

0742