[matilda] bob dylan

R&A robin_amparo at tiscali.co.uk
Thu Sep 29 05:07:25 BST 2005

We'll have to make arrangements with the film committee and
worldwarfree...good thing if it keeps mind off from sabotaging rubbish
(*)...sometimes there's a lot of destruction in creation: that is one
obvious meaning of art: channelling your destructive forces into
creation (eros versus thanatos) as everybody knows: but it needs to turn
into practice/action::::