[matilda] heating at Matilda

Lesley lesley at peopleandplanet.co.uk
Fri Sep 30 23:04:07 BST 2005

Wood burners are lovely but there are two problems - Sheffield is a smokeless zone and we can't guarrantee the chimneys are safe.

I saw some heaters in a new shop that's opened on the Moor (on right going down towards Moorfoot)selling household stuff.  they are electric and quite large you just plug them in to a socket. - £25 each and could be moved around as and when necessary.  There is blurb on the box which suggests they are eco-friendly if i remember right.  They might be worth checking out anyway.

Lesley