[matilda] matilda Digest, Vol 11, Issue 2

dan at aktivix.org dan at aktivix.org
Mon Apr 3 01:23:37 BST 2006

It was IMPACT - they sadly no longer exist.  But, yeah, tis easy enough to do -
and as D says, we are already doing it. MATILDA itself is doing it. Go look at
some of the stuff here:

www.openplanning.net

Having you're power map: is it like having a recipe for making cake? Makes sense
in theory, but you have no idea how to do something with it? Hmm.....