[matilda] Films

Alan Dawson aland at burngreave.net
Mon Apr 3 13:52:02 BST 2006

Quoting julie w <juliewhite75 at hotmail.com>:

> Hello,
> Does anyony know if the films that Mick Fuzz showed at MATILDA are on the
> computer or on a disc at MATILDA?
> He said he would leave them...

I think they are on a portable hard disk Indymedia Sheffield own.

We could copy some of them to the computers at the Matilda.  But maybe not all
of them as we I not sure if we have the capacity.

AED
--
"If you make decisions about software -- or anything -- based solely on
short-term cost and benefit, someone with a longer view can easily