[matilda] Democratic shit (M... gallery)

Amparo P Gutierrez amparo2yo at telefonica.net
Mon Apr 10 21:06:33 BST 2006

Still trying to find out who this people are, what they want...
Democratic shit: M. gallery was made by everyone involved in its
building. Included the person signing this message.
So far as i am concerned, there is no place in Matilda for hierarchies,
such as two persons naming themselves bosses of the gallery and putting
all kinds of obstacles for exhibitors like myself.
I won't accept such agreement, because collectives in Matilda are
supposed to work in another way, including the art collective.

I am trying to get a coherent answer from this people but they've got an
answering machine installed, no personal reply.

I am getting a bit angry too.

Nevertheless, let's peace be the word

Amparo