[matilda] The unselected committee of the dispossessed presents... a cancelled meeting..

Chris Malins chrismalins at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 15:39:32 BST 2006

But, said I, what about people like myself who are interested in keeping
an eye on what is happening, but are not yet convinced that one of the
existing collectives is something I want to be more involved with, and
don't have any specific vision of what I want from Matilda that I might
create my own collective. Surely it would be helpful if hangers on like
myself were able to keep tabs on what we could tip our toes into, as it
were?

Chris

PS. Admittedly, the volume of email is already high enough that I only
scan most things (and sometimes only the titles) so I do sympathise with
email fatigue as an argument.