[matilda] The Free Shop.

Jez Dean red_nabu at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Apr 15 09:10:45 BST 2006

Hello,
   I hope this message finds everyone in fine fettle this spring morn, I was wondering if there were any rails and hangers that people could get their hands on, for the free shop?. Could people ask around and also give a request out on Freecycle if that's possible?, it would be most appreciated.
   If anyone is feeling like they are in need of, or know of Friends or family, who plan to have a purge, why not bring the stuff down?, the free shop is a little light on men's clothes so again if anything crops up on Freecycle, if you could nab them, that would be cool.
  Take it easy folks,
   Jez.