[matilda] next meeting for proposals-reconciliations

Amparo P Gutierrez amparo2yo at telefonica.net
Thu Apr 20 00:13:49 BST 2006

> In context i have compermised my points of view and self to accomadate
> others at Matilda instaed i still continue to be attacked.
>
> Art collective and yes dear AMP is right and likewise i have the same
> issues and concerns about there abuse of power..
>
> I have done work on Health and Safety and was hopeing to present this work
> and thoughts at the next meeting however againe internall matters such as
> our conduct to each other i feel will take over the agenda but such
> matters need to be resolved as they continue to be a issue not only for
> myself but others..
>
> 0742
>
> Ps i feel this shold not be on the WICKI as it become more public than
> this list..

Well, adding 0742's moving letter to Dan's questions for a next meeting
devoted to proposals, if you allow me to continue suggesting, why don't
we set up a separate meeting specifically for these issues, complaints,
negotiating or how you call it, and new proposals like Dan's workshops??

Abuse of power might be a secondary and even unwanted result or effect
of a lack of structure... let's think in an abstract impersonal way dear
0742, since friendship is so rare.

BTW, Dan can also attend any fortnightly meeting, since there is a
section to introduce proposals, such as last April 6th , if there were
any minutes on the wiki;

thank you for taking so many minutes (((===