[matilda] Matilda Benefit

Jez Dean red_nabu at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Apr 20 17:52:18 BST 2006

Hi,

 I'm not part of the gig collective but I've looked in the diary and there is a gig on Fri 19th. Also it looks like there may possibly be a gig on the saturday night as well, but there is definatly an event on the Sat and Sun, which is the '"Bicyclogy" Gathering. The next Fri, Sat and Sun are  all booked up with gigs, but Fri June 2nd, and Sat 3rd are currently free.

 I think if you want to work with the gig collective e mail them directly, the best way to get things down in the diary is if you can get down in person, so you can talk to people and pencil in proposed dates.

 It sounds like a good event, hope it all goes well.

 Jez.

Jason <lejasonman at googlemail.com> wrote: Hiya,

This is about the proposed woody guthrie film and music benefit for
SWAN (www.swansheffield.org.uk).

We need to know if the ground floor meeting room and the smaller of
the gig spaces will be available on 19th or 20th May - can the gig
collective confirm?

We'd also like to use the kitchen and want to check if that's ok with
the cafe collective.

Thanks lots,

Jason
with my SWAN hat on
07956384142

  Introducing the new Yahoo! Answers Beta – A new place to get answers to your questions – Try it