[matilda] anarchist Reading Group tuesday 5th sep rutland arms

Gareth Hallam fifteen_counts at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Aug 28 18:55:34 BST 2006

anarchist Reading Group tuesday 5th sep rutland arms

we're meeting up to discuss ''Crimethinc's'' 'Failure' article that was printed in Harbinger 5 newspaper, at the moment i can only find the pdf for the whole newspaper, but hopefully i'll have the article on its own.Anyway here's the web address:

www.crimethinc.info/h5/H_5.pdf

see you all soon, g

the shell that forms on the outside is merely an abcess formed from the ailment within: a mindset laced with paralytic incurable insolence/pledge our alliance to the enterprising device ignoring the writing on the wall which reads: beware! take warning|! take heed! cautionary words that blow in with the omnious winds of the future/the forboding warning signs the cries from below that scream like sirens reminding us we've pushed all the levels into the red