[matilda] FW: [Mooreen-discuss] mad pride

Heather Paterson HPaterson at ancon.co.uk
Fri Dec 1 08:53:47 GMT 2006

________________________________

From: mooreen-discuss-bounces at lists.aktivix.org
[mailto:mooreen-discuss-bounces at lists.aktivix.org] On Behalf Of
Madeleine Cassell
Sent: 30 November 2006 18:40
To: Mooreen-discuss at lists.aktivix.org
Subject: [Mooreen-discuss] mad pride

hey kids

just to remind everyone about mad pride day this sunday at mooreen, it's
for all of you, not just the official nutters! looniness all day from
3-11 open mic, live music, lizards and an anar-ceilidh. the bar will be
open serving yummy organic stuff and raisin money for mooreen

does anyone know anything about the old matilda mailing list? if so can
this message be forwarded?

cheers
love maddi

This e-mail is intended to be delivered only to the named addressee(s) and
recipient(s) should immediately notify Postmaster at Ancon.co.uk
and promptly delete the transmitted material from your computer and server.
In no event shall this material be read, used, stored, or retained by
anyone
other than the named addressee(s) without the express written consent of
the
sender or the named addressee(s).

Although we have taken steps to ensure that this email and attachments are
free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good computing practice
the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free.

Ancon Ltd, President Way, President Park, SHEFFIELD, United Kingdom, S4 7UR