[matilda] Re: SWAN posters

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Thu Feb 2 12:16:13 GMT 2006

Where do we go when we have beaten them back the attacks on IB? I have
been unemplyed for 24 years..

There are meny resons as to why i will not work to be paid but will work
say for the widder benafit of people..

At the moment upto 18 hours of each day are going into Matilda and if was
i was being paid i be on a fortune..

72 pounds a week is ideal for all my needs and when i need more to produce
proaganda i simply ask for a loan: This is how collectableanorak was
printed: You get the joke the state was giveing me dosh to print politcal
propanda..

I claim IB becase i simply could not afford or do what i do on JSA income
nither deal with the Harrasment other workers are told to implement
against there own class..

There are some of course who love the job others who was on strike last
week do not like the job and this is where we have made a conection with
workers at the DWP and told how to get round JSA interviews etc:

The increase in IB has come about since the implemetation of The JSA often
DWP satff are telling people to claime IB becuase they realise there is no
work for people and desire for people to have at least a semi decant
income:

The attack on IB agreed is part of a wider agenda and while i undesrtand
the implacations of such attacks we need not to narrow our anger into this
issue alone but the wider one of attacks on claiments through JSA and the
attacks on workers at The DWP..

All to often we focuss upon the single issue forgeting the fact that
poverty is an issue of class where claiments and workers alike are forced
into the crapp idea work is good unemployment is bad..

I feel a very reel pride in the 24 years of been unemployed and will
celebrate my 25 year with pride..