[matilda] re: 31st January 2006 Matilda meeting

Chris chris at aktivix.org
Sat Feb 4 11:45:29 GMT 2006

Hi

On Sat 04-Feb-2006 at 02:21:10AM +0000, Eric Winnert
wrote:
> https://wiki.sheffieldsocialforum.org.uk/31st_January_2006_Matilda_meeting
>
> "Money allocated to collectives to be kept safe and used
> as they decide"
>
> Does that mean the Art Collective can have some money to
> put on and support creative oppertunites that help
> artists do Art Work about Matilda?

I dunno... How is it to be decided how much each
collective is allowed?

I guess the debts should be paid first? I think the
Hacklab collective hasn't had any money towards the
internet connection since September or so? It costs £25
per month...

Chris

--
Aktivix -- Free Software for a Free World