[matilda] Affordable space group 2nd meeting...

Dan dan at aktivix.org
Tue Feb 7 12:17:58 GMT 2006

Allo

Tomorrow (Wednesday) we're having the second affordable space group
meeting -

Stag Works
John St
6 to 8

At the moment, we're angling more toward finding out what's already out
there and maybe making a map / website to support it. (That way if you
got an event you want putting on, there'll be a place to check what's
available.)

For example - just found out through this group last week that
Burngreave Chapel's available for events, for a donation. Sounds like a
really nice, big, isolated space for making a lot of noise to me...!

Aaanyway, come along, it'll be lovely to see ya. Well, most of ya.

Dan