[matilda] Website changes

atw againstthewar at totalserve.co.uk
Tue Feb 7 14:52:38 GMT 2006

I've made a few changes to the website...

1. ABOUT - a new main section about Matilda. At the moment the only
thing there is the poster from the side of the building.

2. PREVIOUS EVENTS - to make room for ABOVE, this section is now under
'events'.

3. EVENTS BLUEPRINT - this has now been moved from Matilda Collective
to 'events'.

4. UPCOMING GIG SPACE EVENTS - I've created a new section for the gig
collective to add more details for each event than the simple time
component allows. This is up to date from the info I have already on
the web site but more details could be added to each event - eg. Not
sure of the price of some events, could put links to band pages etc.

Note: If you're putting on an event make sure you add a time component
to the top level page of your collective. This will make it appear on
the front page. Add more info on either that page or create a new page
for this.

COLOURS
=======

I've been whinging about the colours for a while. Maybe I'm the only
one who doesn't like the current colour scheme.

Anyway as an experiment I changed the colours of the ketamine
collective's pages to blue and orange.

http://www.matilda.aktivix.org/collectives/ketamine/

This _could_ be used for the whole site. However, now the site is
quite large it might make more sense and help navigation for new
visitors if different section used different colours - or perhaps if
each collective had it's own colour scheme.

I _might_ get round to doing this sometime unless anyone disagrees. If
a collective wants some specific colours let me know.

cheers,

steve

Independent grassroots news: www.sheffield.indymedia.org.uk