[matilda] Anyone in this pm?

Dan dan at aktivix.org
Tue Feb 7 16:01:15 GMT 2006

Allo

Is anyone at MATILDA tonight from about five or six? I'd like to get in
and selfishly use the basement for spinning a firestick.

p.s. anyone as wants to get into playing with fire, lemme know.
Firestaff - you'll only need a bit of dowling, some newspaper and some
tape to build a practice one. It's quite meditative doin the moves!

Could do with some poi-ing too. Anyone wanna teach me?

If you get some chicken wire, stuff it with steel wool wrapped around
newspaper, dunk it in paraffin, set fire to it and spin it round your
head, you a) become a human catherine wheel and b) risk enormous burn
injuries. Brilliant! (Not really about the b.)

Sorry for all the mail today.

love

Dan